In order for your small business to grow, it is crucial to have a strong brand presence that communicates its mission and vision clearly to prospective customers, investors, and employees. It may be helpful for you to consider six types of freelance experts who can assist you in bringing your business idea to life if you have resolved to grow your business this year.
1. Professionals who prepare business plans
It is important to develop a written business plan that outlines steps to assist in generating brand awareness, and engaging, attracting, and retaining customers. It is important to put down in writing what you need to do to make your small business successful, even if you have an idea of what you need to do. You, as well as other members of your organization, can benefit from written business plans by avoiding distractions and staying focused on what is most important to you.
2. Copywriters with expertise in business and content
It is vital that the marketing and advertising copy you use to attract and engage clients, employees, investors, and influencers clearly and consistently communicates the brand’s value, mission, and vision. Furthermore, the content of your website must be free from errors and omissions that might cause distractions and detract from your message. Studies have shown that even a single spelling error on a website can result in a reduction of a company’s online sales by half. A professional copywriter can refine your messaging so that it is more impactful for your audience while simultaneously being clear, concise, and error-free.
3. Professionals involved in financial matters
There is a direct correlation between pricing and sales and profitability. In the event that it’s too low, you may be liable to lose money and damage the financial stability of your organization. If it’s too high, you may have difficulty competing.
Having access to financial experts can be very helpful when researching the marketplace for pricing insights, as well as when determining whether or not your pricing structure is sufficient to cover operating expenses and support your financial objectives.
4. Experts in branding
At every point of contact with your customers, your brand identity should support and reinforce your mission and vision. By doing so, you can increase your customer base and keep them as well. Approximately 90% of Americans switch between devices every day, and businesses that embrace omnichannel strategies are able to retain 91% more customers year over year than those that do not.
You can benefit from the expertise of branding experts when it comes to ensuring consistency and impact across all marketing channels, which can lead to more sales, brand recognition, and referrals for your organization.
5. Digital marketing and website development experts
It is imperative that your small business develops an effective digital marketing strategy that includes a search-engine-optimized webpage, email marketing, as well as social media marketing, in order for customers to find your brand online. As a result, the following factors are primarily responsible for this:
- Preparing for a large purchase involves more than 80% of shoppers conducting online research
- More than 70% of consumers who conducted a local search visited a store within five miles of their home.
6. Designers of presentation materials and graphics
It is important to develop a library of professional graphics, presentations, and other marketing collateral to provide you with a powerful and persuasive visual arsenal of marketing tools. In order to reinforce your brand identity, you must provide visual representations of your brand. The following are the reasons:
- In a three-day period after hearing information, people are likely to remember only 10% of that information. A relevant image, however, coupled with the same information, results in people retaining 65% of the information three days after being exposed to it.
- A study of eye-tracking techniques shows that internet users pay close attention to images containing information. When the images on the page are relevant, readers spend a greater amount of time looking at them than reading the text.
As a small business owner, outsourcing can be an important method of ensuring that your business operates efficiently, and effectively, and that your marketing is at its peak, which will allow you to grow more quickly.